Thursday, October 14, 2010

I thought this was a union shop

All righty, time to farm some Shoveltusk buff food.  Got my buffs, got my bags ready, let's get out the ol' Felguard and get things moving.

/summon

WHO DARES SUMMON ME?!

I do, bi - wait.

Who are you?

Kronkthud.

Where's Headhun?

Who?

Headhun. My felguard.

Oh, him. Sent back to Corporate.

What?

Well, that last performance review you did with him made it clear he wasn't up to speed.

What? I told him he needed to up his aggro sometimes, was all.

Doesn't sound like you were happy to me.

Listen, Krusty -

Kronkthud

- whatever – listen, that's the point of performance reviews. To evaluate areas for improvement. If I wanted him nuked, I'd've done it!

Well, he's back at Corporate now. So get over it.

/sigh.

Okay. Well, let's get started. Shoveltusk, left side, handle them.

/thunk

What the hell was that?

What was what?

What you just threw through the air.

My axe.

You don't throw axes. You charge the enemy and cleave. Then I nuke 'em.

Listen, lady, I worked hard at the axe throw.

Yes, but I don't want you tossing axes at Shoveltusks. I want you rounding them up so I can burn them all down together. I haven't got all day. I need to get back to work.

Okay, fine. We'll do it your way.

/rush

/flail

/nuke

/pull aggro

Oh, for Mammon's sake. What was that?

Felstorm.

Felstorm?

Yeah, Felstorm. You wanted me to get aggro. I got aggro.

Not … very well.

It's an imperfect universe.

Okay, we're going to have to work on your attitude, I can see.

Or yours.

That's it. Back in your box. I'm sending you back.

What? You can't do -

/fwoosh

I SAID, GET BACK IN YOUR BOX, BISH.

Yes, ma'am.

I don't know what they're teaching those young demons these days, but I am going to have a long talk. With somebody. I don't know who, but by Mammon's smoking balls, I am going to talk to somebody.