Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I have two chickens

First of all ( /wave ), hi!  Mah name's Grymmtooth, Uncle Grimm's third cousin's nephew twice removed over on the Argent Dawn server, where I've been hangin' out with the Nouns an' quietly leveling up on weekends.  We've got an Afflock type o' person around here somewhere, too, but 'e's been keepin to hisself other than bugging aunt Flora over various warlocky stuff.

Until recently, I've been restrictin' myself to levelin' on Eastern Kingdoms exclusively, as a kinda challenge to mahself. I had to break that challenge tah go get some cookin' recipes out in Tanaris, so I figured what the heck, I'd do a few other things there too.

Things got interestin' when I found the [OOX-17/TN Distress Beacon] off of one of them turtles. I put it aways, and headed back to Hinterlands to do some egg farmin' (it's better with boomkins than rocs). Well, would ya know it, th' [OOX-09/HL Distress Beacon] dropped offa one of them boomkins! 

Well, I knows a trend when ah sees it, so I resolved to go ahead and get the third, and do the quests, and get me a prize.

Uncle Grimm remembers these quests, and how painful they were back in th' day. Well, benefittin' from his experiences, and with my trusty gorilla Clyde, we got the third beacon, and saved all three chickens.

mech_chicken

Well, let me tell ya something, folks. It's a task well worth doin'. At level 49, I got me some 50,000 XP for all the turnins.

And a mechanical chicken to boot!

So, peeps, rescuin' stranded chickens really does pay off!

 

(Oh, the other chicken? Westfall, he hails from.)