Monday, May 24, 2010

State of the Blog

I'm about to try "turning on" all of my old posts, which may very well result in a mass burp on the RSS feed. My apologies for doing so.  I can't keep dwelling on this forever, I need to move on and get about the bloggy business.

Other items of interest:

  • We're giving up on forcing post authors to the toons to which they belong. Each will be annotated with a graphic of the toon's visage, and when specific TO that toon, the toon name will be in the category list. This is less than optimum, but beats being dead in the water.
  • All old articles will be imported, but images will be broken until such time that I get around to fixing each of them.
  • Other than that, the blog is stabilized and should be going forward.
  • As always, let me know if you see breakage – grimmtooth at gmail dot com.

This should be the last of this sort of post for a while; I apologize for the distractions.