Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Let it go. This, too, shall pass.

If you weren't aware, I'm a big fan of the group "OK Go", and thier new album, "Of the Blue Color of the Sky" just recently came out; the second track is called "This too shall pass", which expresses my hopes for my current state of mind.

Namely, I'm taking a break.

I haven't logged in to WoW since Thursday, when the same old crap that has been bugging me for all this time finally just became too much for me to care about anything except NOT being logged in.

I'm just fed up.

Now, I said "a break." I don't seriously think I'll quit playing this time, though stranger things have happened. But for the moment, the thought of logging in still pisses me off.  So, Azeroth is safe from me for now.

Until I get over myself and start playing again, I am suspending blogging activity here, unless it's something I just have to say something about.  But don't count on it.

Peace out.
You know you can't keep lettin' it get you down

And you can't keep draggin' that dead weight around.

If there ain't all that much to lug around,

Better run like hell when you hit the ground.

When the morning comes.