Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We interrupt this blog for a moment of WOOT!

Location: 67, 77.

Time: 10:38 Server, probably spawned at 10:30

I had parked outside of Nexus because one of the DPS in the group inside was having connection problems. While Jas went off and ground SoH, I waited around in case I was needed. As soon as possible, I was back in the air headed for Zim'Torga. The time: 10:27. I thought I might be able to make it if I hearthed to Dal first.

Arrival at Zim'Torga was 10:33. Chances were slim, but the only guarantee is that if you don't look, you don't find it. I'm talking to my sweetie at the time, when all of a sudden words of less than one syllable came out of my mouth. There he was!

/land

/abandon pet (A gorilla named "der Trihs" - figure it out!)

/drop freezing trap and stand on it

/tame

Several shakey seconds later, my sweety is cheering in my ear and I'm estatic :)

Mister SDI is only level 77 now, so I have to level him before I can take him somewhere serious. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do together.

/collapse in heap

As Rosa has pointed out, this has been a great week to be Grimmtooth. Got my green drake, got my laser kitteh, helped recruit a cracking good tank into the guild, might get to RAID again ... I'll take it. Enjoy the good times, laddies and lassies, for you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Here's to good times.