Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Floratudes

Now that we have that bit of drama all cleared out, some random observations.
  • Hellfire is always a crowd-pleaser, but only if you either have a pocket healer, or keep a close eye on your health bar.
  • In honor of the above, Illume has drawn on her past experience as an alchemist to create a new drink called the "Flaming Flo." Privately, I love it. It's almost as good as The Slaughtered Lamb's signature drink, "Dark Desires."  Publicly, all I can say is it's a good thing I owe her a few favors. Otherwise I'd properly illustrate the meaning of "Frostfire", if you take my meaning.
  • Two-man groups are unable to summon a doomguard. Flora is a sad panda.
  • I am king of the Ogres. Who wants to be first to say it?  I have plenty of soulshards.
  • Patch 3.2 dropped today. Rocks fall, everybody dies.