(in order of discovery)
- P1mp My Mount (via I Sheep Things) - Nicely done, good mock up.
- WoW Insider does their own thing: Swanson Gamer Grub. If they'd left out some of the less believable bits (lion meat - O RLY?) I would have totally had to go check it out at Swanson's site. But they blew it.
- Blizz has RP'd the forum rats - and the RP forums get special treatment. (WoW Insider) - Last year's was fun, but this looks like real work. But we still can't search posts? WTFBBQ guys?
- Blizz introduces Dance battle system - Hmmmm, that sounds somewhat familiar. (WoW Insider) - As Insider points out, this also highlights the sad fact that a promised feature still hasn't made its appearance.
- WoWInterface spills the beans on the WoW Addon Store. Should I be flattered, or demand a piece of the action? (WoWHead Blog) - BTW, Blizz got painted as more greedy than Apple, which is hard to achieve! (60/40 vs Apple's 70/30).
Some well-known sites are not on my reading list, so if I missed them it was because I'm a jerk, not because I'm stupid. Just want to make sure that's clear.
I hope your Fool's Day was good!