Tuesday, March 31, 2009

This was all your fault, Daniel

Back before I was taking my first tottering steps into BC instances, I cast about looking for useful information about how to play my class more effectively, and WoW Insider featured this guy who posted as "Big Red Kitty."  It was his articles, more than anyone else's there, that inspired me to learn more about how my class worked and make improvements along the way.  I quit being a tourist and started to be more of a player.  And then, alas, I began writing about it.

Today's announcement is quite the bombshell. He leaves us (In the signature melodramatic way, of course. :) ) for the best of reasons, and I commend him for that.

He's been a pillar of the WoW blogging community since, well, forever it seems. The void will be profound. He's one in a million, he is.

So long, Daniel! The best to you and your family.  We will miss you!