Monday, February 9, 2009

Oh, that's soooo nice.

I'd forgotten how nice it is to break out the old rifle and shoot things until they die.

That's the thing with Jas being the defacto main for the clan. While the act of providing a vital service to a raid is extremely gratifying, the fact remains that Huntard is my calling. I exist to shoot things from maximum range, and occasionally wipe the raid with a phenomenally badly placed shot. This is what I do, and I do it well.

The past three days - well, half days, really, since Jas got a lot of traction - have been a blast. Coral levelled, and Saiph levelled. I got three new flight points, and knocked at least one elite task off. I completed an instance that I had never even seen before. I got a new epic faction cloak. I achieved my first 6000-point crit.

All in all, a good weekend.

It's good to be a huntard.