Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unexpected but welcome

I won't go into details but, things with the guild are much less bleak now. What I heard, encourages me.

That the GM is interested in raiding still is also encouraging, but I'd be happy just doing 5-mans as long as our little guild isn't tearing itself apart.

Our initial raiding attempts will be with me as a healer, so I'm pretty excited and pretty frightened at the same time ("That's what makes it so intense!").

An executive decision has come down from Grimmlabs management that we're going to go through two full toon cycles, then alter the rotation so that I do two days for every one that the others do.  And, naturally, when there are raids or whatever going on, I will be available to run them unless DPS is needed instead.

Fingers crossed.

/gameface