Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hanners was right

If you didn't catch it the first time, the relevant post is here. Go. Read. I'll wait.

:: sharpens axe, plays fetch with the dino ::

Back? Great.  As you can see, Hanners is a little torqued at DKs right now. And with good reason.

I've seen people who know damn well better than that - turn into doucheknights.

Crowd control? It's OK, I'm a DK. YOINK.

AoE? No need! I'm a DK!  YOINK.

Don't worry about the mana, healerz - I don't need it - I'm a DK! lawz

So, listen up, guys.

You can't have it.

The hat is mine. It belongs to us, the Huntards. Every stupid, silly thing in this game centers around huntards. We're the ones that accidentally tab-targeted the whole room. Bounced off of three elevators to aggro an instance onto the party. Forgot to dismiss the pet when taking the balcony short cut. Pulled aggro off the MT and messed up everyone's careful positioning as a result. Us, ME. GET IT??

We don't need a bunch of newbs coming in and stealing our thunder. We're the ones. Get it? Not you.

You ... go figure out a way to play in a group.

Leave the comedy to us.

Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.