Thursday, November 27, 2008

And now for a moment

As noted, in Meta's land it's a time to give thanks, so we'll play along.  I'll go first.

Grimmtooth: I am thankful that, like BRK, I'm a Dwarf. What's not to like about being part of a race of people that has a holiday just for celebrating ale?

Floramel: I am thankful for my fel Reaver what's-his-name. The axeman rocks my world, and of just about anything else he touches, too.

Illume: I am thankful for the Mad Achemist's Potion. It's the side effects they don't tell you about that makes it so much fun.

Jasra: Reflective Shield. The look on their face is priceless:

Slithmere: Pockets.

Kutath: The kind people of Azeroth for letting us keep that island. Yes, our lovely, desolate, abandoned home. Good times.

Orlee: Mutable laws of physics.

Amusmoses: Scourge. It's nice to know I won't be out of a job for some time to come.

Yarley: Grubs. I mean ... oh, kittens.

Faiella: ...