Well golly gee, it's me!
Not that I had myself in mind when I wrote that, but over the past few days you've seen karma working its magic. As a result, I've become my own worse enemy. I still feel I had a valid reason to be unhappy - as many are - with what is going on, but some counterpoints to all that negativity are really needed, such as:
Things to do while waiting out the zombie plague
- Obtain "explorer" rankings in all zones you can reach.
- Complete all instances that you can in order to gain the achievements for them, too.
- You gatherer types stock up on crafting items!
- Form a palli/priest/shammi/druid posse and establish "safe zones" in the capitols, and then spam /yell about it to frustrate the griefers! "Come to the bank for protection!"
- Chase necropolii around!
- Farm motes!
So, sorry for the QQ. This thing really irked me and I guess the griefers really did win since I gave them exactly what they wanted - my delicious tears.
Meanwhile, in the news:
- There are around 8 or so new bosses in various instances, good for only a few days, so go get them!
- The Argent Dawn now gives out quests related to the invasion, plus if you wear your Argent Dawn trinket, you will get scourgestone drops.
- Oh, and hey - the plague ends today. Tigole has confirmed.