Sunday, September 7, 2008

Hanging's too good for them

Hey.

You.

Yes, you. The smug git Paladin with the smug git attitude and smug git AoE aggro generation. You. With the stupid unicorn horse.

I'd like to introduce you to the concept of don't bite off more than you can chew. It's a simple concept. If you see ten mobs, and you know you can only handle five, but that cute night elf priest over there might - Elune forbid! - get one or two of them before you ... the sensible thing is to pull five.

Contrary to what you actually, usually, you know, do ... which is ... pull all ten because you're a greedy poncy git.

You know what happens to a level 60 paladin that pulls twice as many mobs as he can handle?

That's right, they kill him.

And then what do they do? Can you tell me? Huh?

THEY ALL GO BACK TO WHERE THEY STARTED, WHERE THERE HAPPENS TO BE A VERY SQUISHY AND DELICIOUS NIGHT ELF PRIEST JUST TRYING TO GRIND OUT HER QUESTS, AND THEY ALL GO "OH LOOK, IT'S A NIGHT ELF, THEY ARE DELICIOUS, LET'S HAVE PRIEST FOR DINNER!!"

I can understand Elune punishing you for being a greedy, smug git. But why me? Why am I being punished for your smug gittiness?

I want to be able to flag against my own faction, I swear to Elune and by all that is Light.

No, wait, Grimm. I was going to dele - NO!!!! NO PUBLISH! NO PUB ...

Oh, hi. Hehe.

Listen. I was just venting, Okay? Nothing wrong with that. Everyone does ...

Grimm, stop laughing.

This isn't funny!

/facepalm

/logout