Friday, August 15, 2008

I can fly!

That would be me, astride my golden gryphon. This week's dailies farming has paid off handsomely, plus Flora found out how much a couple of stacks of shards can go for out there on the auction house. So, yay, us!

Last night I bloodied the nose of Money Island for the first time; money was had.

I think it is incredibly unfair that you get a free ride to the Throne of Kil'jaeden the first time, and the rest of the time you have to fly over from HH or that sqalid-looking Thrallmar if you're Horde.

The night before, we ran Steam Vaults, and my DS3 gloves dropped, so I am really happy about this. The rest of the DS3 set for mages is pretty lame, though.

What is it about DS3? Grimm's is the only one that is even remotely usable so far. He's still wearing his chest armor, and carries the gauntlets around for the two-piece bonus (decreased trap cooldown). You know what a mage's 2-piece bonus is? An insignificant buff on Flamestrike. Know what the 4-piece bonus is? Another insignificant buff on another spell I never use. /stomp

The good news: now I can go about the business of getting keyed for Karazhan.