- I can relate to people better that way.
- No drive-by snipings.
- If I ever change that policy, you won't have to scramble to create and validate an account - you will already have one.
Having said that, if you prefer not to, I understand. I reserve the following rights:
- Merciless deletion of any anonymous comments.
- Ruthless deformation of said comments.
- Capricious change of policy due to overly obnoxious behavior.
It goes without saying that spamming is right out. I have spam blocking software in place, but it it becomes a second job to clear the buffers, the heck with it.