Wednesday, July 9, 2008

It's ... orange!

If you are an old school raider, you will recognize this vista all to well. It is the entrance to Zul'Gurub, one of the most challenging 25-man raids in the old content, now largely abandoned by raiders.

I came here to tame a Zulerian Tiger for my very own. The reason I did this is that every Alliance hunter seems to have a white or black cat; nobody usually goes through the trouble of taming a tiger in Stranglethorn and raising it up. Zulian kitties are already at level 60, however, and they're very distinctive on the Alliance side (not so much for Horde, as they have orange kitties next to a starting area for new Hunters to tame).

So say hello to Coral, and goodbye to Llewella.

Yes, I had a slot open still, but I needed to take one cat with me to get me to the Zulian kitties, and I don't have it in me to let Random go yet. And I need a third slot open for a Scorpion of some sort for PvP.

And now for something completely different.

I was brought in for Kara2 tonight; nothing dropped that I could use, but Flora would weep if she knew what all did drop and get DE'd. We skipped Aran and went straight for Chess to finish on a high note. And we did, in fact, one-shot every boss along the way. So K2 is really getting it together.