Monday, July 28, 2008

Ding! For realz!

That's right, as of tonight, we are three.

I dinged 70 questing in Blade's Edge, which is where the pic to the left was taken.

Our guild had already stocked up on the high-end food and drink spells, as well as Arcane Brilliance 2 - I just raided the guild bank, and I was able to learn the Arcane Refreshment spell after that. So I am totally functional now.

I am going to try to run an instance per evening until I get caught up. I don't know how that will work out, but at least on raid nights, that won't happen.

I need to get keyed for Kara. Not because I need it, but because it's the right thing to do.

Oh, and what is it with the ears here? That's ... whoa. I won't even go into the Popeye arms and hands ... or the rather interesting cut of her dress.