I even topped one of our first-tier warlocks, which shocked me.
Note: he outdid me on total damage out, but not DPS. I am having a hard time understanding why the two diverge so widely. DPS = Damage Out / Time in Combat. So where does it diverge? I'm not sure.
Not that we care about such things, in other than academic matters, of course.
There was no Flora Lewt Love this time around, unfortunately.
Synopsis: Attumen, Moroes, and Maiden one-shotted. We caught a bad break in Opera (BBW) but took Wolfie down on our second attempt. We got Curator down to 16% on our first attempt, but did awful on our second. First attempt was a mis-pull, at that.
A few observations:
- Our huntard lived up to the name. MM spec, and no attempts to mitigate aggro. Any time he got aggro, he died, and more or less tried to find some reason why that did NOT involve him controlling himself. Listen, you wanna play glass cannon, fine. Just do it right. Your DPS sucks when you are face down on the floor, and you shouldn't get a battle rez if you're going to do the same thing all over again! Grimm's BM spec and he out DPSs this guy, but he usually doesn't draw aggro, either. Hmmmm.
- Without the hunter, we still did pretty good on Moroes. Our priests kicked bottom and kept Sir Robin shackled most of the time. We lost a few peeps, but it wasn't a wipe.
- I did die on Maiden, and I'm still not sure why.
- Our strat on Curator was much better this time around. People around me at least kept an eye on who was close to them. The bad part is that people were not finishing off the flares before starting on Curator during his Evocate phase.
- Like the hat? I told you it was hideous.