Tuesday, December 18, 2007

They ain't smart, and they ain't pretty



... but felguards make excellent warlock companions as long as you keep a short leash on them. Fail to do so, and this could happen to you.

Last night, I left off just a bump below level 56. Today, I took a quick jaunt to Diremaul Rock to give the law to some ogres. At one point, running around the mountain, my felguard got very far behind.

He found a shortcut. Through the mountain. And the party of 8 or so angry ogres.

There are some things, even a Warlock cannot handle.

Needless to say, I will be sending him on some very unpleasant tasks for the next few days to make up for it. It was a very Grimmtooth thing for him to do (there's a story behind that). Meanwhile, I believe that the Dark Iron Dwarves need someone to clean the privy before the next party of adventurers arrives.

BUT. 56, it is mine! Pictured to the left (clicky for bigger pic) is my new regalia. Funny thing is, I've been wearing the same pants for at least 5 levels. Good pants! The gloves and the circlet and the staff, they're new.

Now, to go rest for a few days.