Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Outlands, here I come!



At last, it has happened. Level 58, you are mine. See? I have pictures and everything! That thing behind me is a memorial in Honor Hold. You won't find anything like it anywhere else in the game, so it makes a perfect trophy photo.

Now the logic puzzle of my toony life. I have multiple open quests in Un'goro, Western Plaguelands, Burning Steppes, and Felwood. I haven't even started on Winterspring and Silithus yet! But the phat green lootz of Hellfire Peninsula call my name.

What I'll think I'll do is try the introductory quests in HH and see if I get in trouble. If so, then I'll farm Un'goro and others for a while first and then move into HH.

Completed the Holiday quests. The Greench is a pain because everybody is camping him. You have to get up early to get him down. The screen cap you see here is just before somebody ganked him out from under me. Granted, I was just sitting there in slack-jawed amazement over seeing him vertical, but still.

It's a shame my cooking isn't up to snuff. Grimm completed all the Veil quests and was given the opportunity to purchase more Preserved Holly for a mere 5 gp, but your cooking has to be up to snuff for that.

Happy Veil to you and yours!