Sunday, November 11, 2007

Remember to train



My alt action the past few days has been on Illume, my until-recently-specced-arcane mage. I've been playing around with mage specs for leveling. I know that Frost is considered by many to be the best leveling spec out there thanks to the massive AoE damage, but it just wasn't doing it for me. I'm thinking maybe Arcane for endgame, but right now I've respecced to Fire.

Which means that I got Pyroblast and a few other spells. Now, I was originally specced fire, and seemed to remember Pyro being more effective, and lo and behold I was right. For, when I respecced, I forgot to go in a retrain my skills, of which there were several higher levels of Pyro and others. How I survived the pirates is beyond me to figure.

So important safety tip, kids - always train!